Thursday, March 31, 2011

bandana ball

This past Saturday I dusted off the ole cowboy boots for the Bandana Ball. The Bandana Ball is an annual fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House here in Austin. My good friend bought a table and asked if Brad and I wanted to go. Of course we said yes! Heellllooooo cowboys! I am sorry, but is there anything better then cute boys in cowboy boots? I don't think so. They had a silent auction, live auction (with awesome trips), great food, and of course a rowdy dance party. I wish I was made of money so I could have tried to win the 4 night vacation to Antigua. After checking out all of the silent auction items, Brad and I bid on a few, and even won something! We won a wine pairing for 2. I am super duper excited about it (more excited then Brad is). We get to go to a wine bar and have the head chef pair their top wines with different dishes. YUMMY! After the auction and dinner, everyone moved to the dance floor. Don't worry, we busted a sweet move. The band was great (Radiostar) and absolutely rocked the place. All-in-all, it was a super fun night! It was fun to mix it up a little and do something different.

2 comments:

  1. You're precious. And I miss you. Also, if I don't talk to you soon my heart might stop. Don't do this to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks (and sounds) like so much fun! glad yall had such a great time! and SUPER jealous of the wine pairing! I love wine but I've never gotten to do anything like that... I'll add it to my to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete