Wednesday, April 13, 2011

birthday weekend for my man friend

This past weekend Brad turned 27. But, if anyone asks, he only turned 25. He is having a hard time accepting the fact that he is 27, so he is telling anyone and everyone who asks that he is only 25. On Friday night we went to one of his favorite restaurants, Moonshine. It was my first time to eat there, and my goodness it was good! In case anyone is interested, I had a Texas Flat Iron steak with blue cheese butter and wine sauce on top, broccoli, carrots, and a salad. Yes, it was as delicious as it sounds.
*Side-note- Moonshine is known for their mac and cheese. I tried it, and it was pretty tasty. However, I found it to taste a lot like Luby's. I love me some Luby's, so I was fine with that, but it was definitely not what I was expecting. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the similarities...

Saturday, I got up and worked out, and then Brad and I headed to the Outlet stores in San Marcus. I got some work clothes, and he got some fun birthday goodies. Saturday night, we joined some friends at Maudies for some dinner and margaritas. Then, we headed downtown to meet up with more friends and visit some of Brad's favorite bars. I wish I had gotten a picture of the group who came out with us! (Boo. That was poor planning on my part.) Anyhoo, that was my weekend. I know everyone was desperately waiting for me to post about what I did. It was fun to celebrate the life of Bradley Michael Baroch.

isn't my sister pprreeetttyyyyy?

frat-tastic.

1 comment:

  1. well happy birthday to your man friend :) your dinner on friday sounds DELISH! :)

    and it's CRAZY how much rebecca has grown up, seriously!

    ReplyDelete