Wednesday, April 13, 2011

book worm

I am a book worm and proud of it. At least 2 days a week I close my office door during lunch, eat my Smart One and read my book. (Should I be embarrassed to admit that? I'm not.) I came across 2 new authors, which is always fun. (New to me, that is.)

Have you read any of Catherine Coulter's books? She has written a ton, so I have a bright reading future ahead of me! I have read 2 of her FBI Suspense Thriller Series, and have more coming in the mail this week. If you are looking for a new book, I recommend Tailspin and Knock Out. (I liked Tailspin more.) Follow the link in my book list to purchase it.
I also read The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly. I came across it while playing on the Barnes and Noble website (don't judge me). I enjoyed meeting Mickey Haller (the main character). By the middle of the book, I couldn't put it down. I am itching to see the movie with Matthew McConaughey. Lunch Box on the Bobby Bones show was talking about the movie this week. He was saying how much he enjoyed it. If LB likes it, its gonna be good... right?! I am anxious to read the second book in the Series.
I have 2 Catherine Coulter books being mailed to me. I want to order the next Michael Connelly book, but is it too aggressive to have 3 books mailed to me at the same time? I can't decided...

2 comments:

  1. You haven't reached book work status until you join a book club, just sayin'...

    The LL was pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete