Monday, December 6, 2010

1st adult Christmas tree

Here it is.... my first adult Christmas tree! I am such a proud mama. Since I don't have any room for a tree in my shoe-box of an apartment, Brad and I decided to get one and put it in his house. Thanks to Home Depot, we found the perfect tree! It is a 6 foot, freshly cut, well-priced tree. It made the house smell so yummy! I am slightly (very) jealous that the tree is at his house and not mine, but that is neither here nor there.
The tree! Isn't it pretty?! I didn't have very many ornaments or lights, and since we wanted to keep this a low budget project, we made do with what we had. I think it turned out pretty good. It fit perfectly in the corner. Our mission this week- find a good angel for the top.
We wanted everyone to be able to see our tree through the window. And by everyone, I mean the people in the front house and us...

No comments:

Post a Comment