Tuesday, December 14, 2010

organization

I love organization. One of my favorite things to do is buy a fresh new calendar and then go through each month and mark birthdays, fun events, etc. I also love new office supplies...but that is neither here nor there. Anyhoo, I love organization! Sometimes, if I have a lot of time on my hands, I find random ways to be more organized... just for the fun of it. Hmm should I maybe keep some of this to myself? Am I making myself sound super cool? Probably not. Oh well. I stumbled across this on one of my favorite blogs Bright Bold and Beautiful. I want this. I need this. Dear Santa, please build me this exact office space in my apartment. Thanks! Love, Katelyn

*PS- yes, I am fully aware of how big of a dork I am. I have embraced it. It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment