Wednesday, June 1, 2011

memorial day

This weekend rocked. I love 3 day weekends. I love when friends come in town. I love going to the lake house. I love playing in the sun. I love floating the river. What more could a girl ask for?!

Friday- Mary, her boyfriend Craig, Meredith, Jessica, Dubie, and Lauren all came in town. I love it when friends come visit! We went over to a friend's house and watched some of the boys make jello shots for the upcoming float trip. The girls were not allowed in the kitchen, and were not allowed any input on what was going in the jello shots. (I think this was a wise decision and I am not sure I want to know what was in them). They came up with crazy names and weird things to put in them. Boys will be boys.

Saturday- 40 people. 1 party bus. 1 rockin party mix. Need I say more? It was a blast. The Comal River was packed, but it was perfect! SO MUCH FUN. The weather was amazing. I got myself settled on my float and didn't move for the rest of the day. AMAZING. After the float trip, a few of us went to Maudies to dominate some mexican food. Hello heaven.

Sunday- Brad and I gathered up a group of friends and went to the lake house for the day. The day included a rowdy volleyball tourney, jumping off the dock and laying in the sun. I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect day. Sunday night, we went to Maiko, a yummy sushi place that has a great Sunday happy hour. Are you jealous of my weekend yet?

I wish every weekend was like that! Can we have 3 day weekends all the time? It would make life so much better. I need all of my friends to move to Austin so we can spend our life outside in the sun. GREAT. GREAT. WEEKEND. Friends- please come back soon.























1 comment: