Tuesday, February 15, 2011

spoiled

I don't think I have ever felt more spoiled then I do right now. I had a WONDERFUL birthday and Valentine's Day. Warning: I will now brag/discuss my weekend.

Friday night- I had a migraine (sucks) but Brad came over and surprised me with beautiful red roses. We tried to watch Star Wars (his pick, obviously), but I couldn't do it. I was in too much pain, so he had to go home early.
Saturday (actual birthday)- Brad came over with Starbucks coffee and made me a delicious brunch- bacon, pancakes and eggs. Then, we went shopping for my birthday present- a new piece of furniture! He wanted me to pick out the one I wanted. After I found the right one, we took it back to my house and got it all situated. He left, and my mom and sister came over. They gave me fun presents and hung out for awhile. My mom, sister, sister's fiancée, Brad, cousin Will, cousin Natalie, Aunt and Uncle all went to ZTejas for dinner. I think that was my favorite part of my day! It is always so funny when my family gets together. After dinner, the "kids" went to Union Park and joined some of my friends for a drink. Perfect day! I received fun phone calls and texts all day... I felt so loved!

Sunday- I got my life together... laundry, cleaned my apartment, watched a movie, etc. I went over to Brad's for dinner, where he grilled some hamburgers for us.

Monday- I was super surprised by a dozen roses at work by my cute valentine. I didn't think I was getting flowers because I already got flowers on Friday! Monday night, Brad made me dinner- steaks, shrimp, salad, and more. I made some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. It was a great relaxing night. Like I said yesterday, I am not really into Valentine's Day. I didn't want to go out or do anything big for it, so Brad making me dinner at home was perfection.
All in all, it was a WONDERFUL weekend. My family and friends made me feel very spoiled and loved... I am a lucky girl! :)
The piece of furniture Mom and Dad got me.
The piece of furniture Brad got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment