Wednesday, February 9, 2011

wish list

You know when you are walking through a store and something catches your eye? It's like everything else disappears and you only see that one special thing that jumps out at you? Well, I had that moment this weekend. Yes, ladies, I found them... the pair of shoes I have been looking for. Brad and I were walking through the shoe section at Dillard's, and they caught my eye. I, of course, had to stop and try them on! (Brad was very patient with me.) When I slipped them on, it was pure magic. They are Vince Camuto peep-toe pumps.... and I love them. I.MUST.HAVE.THEM
FUNNY STORY: I was working out on Sunday, and I put my iPod in my workout shirt. It has a pocket on the side, so it is really easy to throw your iPod in there and go about your work out... it is also really easy to forget about it being in there. As I was finishing up, I told myself to make sure I took my iPod out of my pocket before I washed it. (Common sense right?) I finish my work out, piddle around my house, and get my stuff together to do a load of laundry. I throw everything in, go back upstairs, take a shower and answer my phone. As I am on the phone, something clicks in my head... oh crap! I didn't take my iPod out of my shirt pocket!! I hang up on Brad (sorry), run downstairs, stop the laundry half way through... and find my lovely iPod super clean. UGH! Yup, that's right, I washed my iPod. I feel very dumb in admitting it. So, with that said, I have officially added a new iPod to my birthday wish list... I hope my parents read this...
I have decided on these beautiful plates for my new wall decorations. I currently have a black and white photo wall. My dad is into photography and takes a lot of random pictures. I framed a bunch of them and have enjoyed having them on my wall. However, I need a change. I talked about these plates a little bit in a previous post, but I have finally made my decision. I think they are BEAUTIFUL, and would be the perfect addition to my little shoe box. I am taking down the photos and putting up a bunch of these bright and colorful plates from Anthropologie!

1 comment:

  1. I want a new iPod too!! I love them! They are so high tech!

    ReplyDelete