Monday, September 6, 2010

aahhhh SIC EM BEARS!

Getting Baylor season tickets might be the best idea since sliced cheese. I loved being back on campus.... in Waco. I forgot how beautiful Baylor is! I loved walking into a room and seeing green and gold everywhere... it was magical.
I got to tailgate and see old friends... and meet so many fun new people. I have gotten the chance to meet some great new people. It makes me laugh to think about how we weren't friends in college! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Its fun sharing Baylor with them even though we met after college. Baylor... bringing people closer together.
This weekend, I got to run the bear trail AND go to Spice. I had an awkwardly large grin on my face the entire time I was running. (Seriously, I probably looked a smidge crazy.) I took a trip down memory lane.... roomies, friends, parties, professors, classes and more. Spice was incredible. They have so many great things. I'm pretty sure I could have spent all my money there. Actually, now that I've said that, it might be a good thing Spice is in Waco and I'm in Austin. After this past weekend, I'm really excited to have the rest of the season to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment