Thursday, October 7, 2010

hammock

I want a hammock; I've wanted one for awhile. Doesn't it look so relaxing?! We used to have one at the lake house. We would move it in and out of the sun, depending on our mood. Sadly, it got old, rusty and cob-web covered, so we had to part ways with it. (Tear.) Why we never got a new one I'll never know.

I tried to get one a few months ago. I figured 'Summer time is the season to do it! I can lay in the sun and read books every weekend! Oh what fun it will be!' But, there is no place to put it in the yard. I even tried to figure out a way to hang it INSIDE my apartment. (Yes, that's how bad I want a hammock.) However, I quickly decided against that idea due to the fact that I live in a shoebox.

One day I will live in a house with a yard, and when that day comes, I will buy a hammock! Oh, what a glorious day it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment