Thursday, October 21, 2010

shopping spree

Natalie (my cute cousin), Rebecca, my mama and I all went shopping this past weekend. Lisa came in town and was ready to treat her girls to a few fall treats! We headed to the Domain and spent the rest of the day shopping and enjoying our "girl time." Of course we tried on way more then we actually purchased, but that's half the fun right?
We found great skirts such as this one at JCrew. Add some boots and a sassy tucked-in shirt and you are good to go! My favorite thing about the skirt? It has pockets and it's purple! A win-win in my eyes.
Anthropologie is always full of glorious items to pick from, and this time was no different. We tried on some cardigans, jeans and dresses. This is one of the cardigans we saw. It is a great fall color!

Natalie found this delicious gem at Free People. She tried it on, and it was amazing! I think we all instantly fell in love. She promptly took a picture of it and texted it to Lynn as a Christmas list must.

Mom even picked up a few things from AnnTaylor Loft. She might be the best dressed working mom out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment