Thursday, January 13, 2011

1.13.2011

It is a time to grieve. A time to heal. A time to celebrate a life. It is a time to remember the numerous things we loved about you. It is a time to come together as a family to celebrate the fact that knowing you made us better people. You taught us so much- how to treat people, how to love others, how to make mud pies, how to judge the Miss USA pageant, how to be classy, how to be a Christian... so many things. The memories and life lessons you gave us are forever apart of us.

Dear Mimo,
I love you. You were the most generous and kind-hearted person I have known. Your amazing sweet Christian spirit touched everyone you met. You have enriched my life, and I am a better person for knowing you. I have looked up to you in more ways then I can say. If I can be half the person you were, I will consider life a success. I know you are with Jesus now and will look down on us everyday. I will miss you.
Love you forever,
Katie Girl
Thanksgiving
Sweet Mimo and Gdad Christmas 2010
Thank you Mimo for the accessories
The original 5
Thanksgiving with Mimo 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment