Thursday, January 6, 2011

bachelor is back

The Bachelor is back for another "most dramatic season ever." I think I am just one of the many people excited about it. I love judging the girls. It gives me a happiness that is hard to explain to anyone who doesn't watch the show. This bachelor is a joy to look at. HELLLOOOOO Brad! I have been to one of his bars here in Austin, and yes, he was there. Allison and I may or may not have stalked him just a little. YUP, Allison did try to snap a few pictures with her phone. It's fine... we aren't creepy. Check out my friend's blog! Hayley will make you laugh and keep you up to date on all the drama and gossip. It's worth a read...promise.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think I have to move to Austin after school! So that we can be besties (Becca, is out. You're in. She's old and getting married) I LOVE the Bachelor. It is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete