Thursday, November 25, 2010

don't skip Thanksgiving

I was talking with a friend yesterday, and we came to the conclusion that, for whatever reason, Thanksgiving has been skipped this year. The stores went from Halloween decorations to Christmas decorations. No wonder time seems to be passing by at warp speed.... we forgot a holiday! I don't like to skip holidays. I love to decorate my extra small shoebox (aka my apartment). I can't wait to one day have a house and be able to decorate more, but for now, I have to stick with the very small space that I have. When I think of Thanksgiving decorations, I think of pumpkins, fall colors, candles and cranberries...among many other things. These are a few fabulous decorations I came across the other day. I wish I had the space for all of them in my shoebox! Aren't they pretty??!?! Me likey.


No comments:

Post a Comment