Tuesday, November 16, 2010

pray big

My uncle, Will Davis, is a preacher, writer and all around great guy. I look up to him so much! One of my favorite books of his is Pray Big: The Power of Pinpoint Prayers. It teaches you how to pray. He writes about how it is okay to pray for the little things, pray for yourself and pray for the things that you might not think worthy of a prayer. I learned a lot from this book, and recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Today's Pinpoint Prayer: Lord Jesus, I pray that you might pour out your grace and peace on me and my family today as I lean into my relationship with you. From 2 Peter 1:2.

Dear Lord,
Please help me learn to trust you more when I am uncertain and questioning. Please teach me how to trust the uncertainty, because I know it is not uncertain to you. You have your hand on my future, and you are looking out for me. Please help me to relax in that knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. youre amazing! dont forget that. when looking for His will, you will find what you need. and more! prayers are coming from all around. there is a future out there for you, cant wait to see the amazing places you go from here! xx

    ReplyDelete