Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rebok is engaged

My sweet baby sister got ENGAGED on Friday. What a wonderful night! Kyle did a great job of surprising her and getting the family in town for the occasion. He even had a photographer hiding, taking pictures of the engagement. We all gathered at his house and celebrated the couple after SHE SAID YES. I can't believe it. When Rebecca and Kyle were telling the story, I couldn't help but think she is still my little sister playing dress up. I have always been so protective of my sisters- I want them to be treated well, have a strong Christian guy by their side and more. Rebecca found the perfect guy for her. I couldn't be more excited for them! They have so much to look forward to. They want to be married in May or June, so....let the wedding planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment