Monday, November 22, 2010

thankful

I am truly blessed. I have so many things to be thankful for:
  • my parents
  • my crazy sisters
  • amazing friends
  • having a job
  • living in Austin
  • having an huge/crazy/Godly/sometimes overwhelming loud/loving/wonderful extended family who I am close with and get to see often.
  • sunshine
  • roommate reunions
  • church
  • Estes Park, Colorado
  • google maps
  • the lake house
  • evening walks
  • phone conversations with friends who are far away
  • road trips
  • sales at all my favorite places
  • pictures
  • DVR
  • Baylor University
  • pockets on almost any type of clothing
  • fun jewelry... or "costume jewelry" as my mom would call it.
I could go on and on, but you get the picture. I am truly blessed and beyond lucky. Thank you Jesus.

amazing roomies/roommate reunions
:)
my crazy family
sweet friends
my sisters and parents

No comments:

Post a Comment