Sunday, November 21, 2010

glee

I love Glee. I know I am just one of the thousands of other people who love it, and I am totally fine with that. I mean, what's not to love? Great songs? Check. Awesome performances? Check. Incredibly witty one liners by Sue Sylvester? Check. Gwyneth Paltrow on last week's episode? CHECK!
Thank you Gwyneth for the Umbrella/Singing in the Rain smash up. It was lovely. I very much enjoyed it. While we are on the subject, I would also like to give credit to the Stop! In the name of Love/Free your Mind smash up and the Start me up/Livin on a Prayer smash up. But, I will admit, I love all the smashes. If you are one of the few people who have never seen the show, please don't talk to me ever again until you have watched at least one episode. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment